Every summer we are faced with a barrage of skin irritations, bug bites, sunburns, and other kinds of seasonal fun gone wrong. Here’s where homeopathy can help! Expert Joette Calabrese, HMC, CCH, RSHom(Na) recommends the following single medicines for your first aid kit: Apis mellifica can help relieve skin rashes with swollen, itchy skin that […]
Calendula officinalis, better known as a Garden marigold, offers more than its good looks. This flower has healing power! With its bright yellow-orange blossoms, Calendula has been used for centuries as a healing and soothing substance for skin irritations like cuts, scrapes, chafing, minor burns and sunburn. This medicine cabinet staple is available in a […]
Memorial Day has traditionally marked the unofficial start of summer. So many will be kicking off the season with a weekend full of barbecues, picnics and other food-filled gatherings with family and friends. Expect some digestive issues and upset stomachs to occur if you overdo it with rich food and alcohol, spicy side dishes, and […]
We’re in the thick of spring and that time of year when it’s hard to tell if you are having a bout with seasonal allergies or coming down with a common cold. But how can you tell the difference? Allergy symptoms are immune system reactions caused by an exposure to allergens. Symptoms can be similar […]
If you are like so many women, life is just plain hectic. Nurturing others comes naturally so you may find yourself in the role as your family’s primary caretaker. You may also be juggling a demanding career but doing so at the expense of a balanced home life. Finding time to take care of yourself […]
As the season changes, so do our activities. We take up new sports or exercise routines in anticipation of the warmer weather. We spend more time outdoors to start our spring gardening or cross off a home improvement project on our to-do list. This increase in activities is likely to cause some unwanted aches and […]
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Widgets In Tabs
- Enter to Win a Boiron Basket of Health from “All Things Mothering” By boiron on January 17, 2011 24
- Celebrate Holistic Living Month with a Chance for a Complimentary NCH Membership By boiron on October 22, 2012 24
- All About Apis Mellifica—The Stinging Homeopathic Medicine By boiron on June 13, 2014 10
Widgets In Tabs
- @HomeopathyWorks guides you through these must-have #homeopathic medicines for #summer. https://t.co/EHUKfWok1J #video 4 hours ago
- Urtica urens can help sun allergies w/ stinging or prickly feeling or relieve itching aggravated by cold & water. https://t.co/VxtQhdGe37 9 hours ago
- Hypericum perforatum decreases the risk of #sun allergy. https://t.co/jJXiaxhWkB #homeopathic 11 hours ago
About Wellness Naturally
You’re in the right place to learn about homeopathic medicines for your and your family, as well as lifestyle tips that will help improve your health and overall wellness.
We’ll share insight from guest bloggers, such as moms and health care professionals that support and incorporate homeopathy into their everyday lives.
And we always welcome your input, especially comments and suggestions for future posts you feel would be most relevant to your life.
Thanks for following Wellness Naturally!