Honey has been sweetening people’s lives for thousands of years. It’s also rich in antioxidants, which are said to fight infections and have been linked to lowering blood pressure. And it’s great for soothing sore throats. A study in Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine supports that a teaspoon of honey before bed can help calm children’s […]
The dog days of summer are gone and now the leaves are falling, temperatures are dropping, and the days are getting shorter. It’s also a time when you might find yourself feeling a little down now that you are back into the daily grind of school or work. This time of year can have an […]
Cold season is nearly upon us. Colds occur mostly during fall and winter months because the viruses that cause them seem to survive better in lower humidity. You can reduce your risk of getting a cold by washing your hands often with soap and water; avoiding touching your mouth, eyes, or nose; and staying away […]
There’s no better way to celebrate National Yoga Month than exploring the many positive benefits of this ancient practice and the art of mindful meditation. Hundreds of community events are organized each September as part of the national observance. And for newbies, it’s the perfect time to improve your health and flexibility. Yoga can be […]
Handy Tips to Relieve Digital Eye Strain If you are one of the tens of millions of Americans who spend hours in front of a computer screen every day, you’re at risk of developing digital eye strain, which can lead to headaches, blurred vision, and dry eyes. But there are many ways to reduce the […]
The new school year can be just as stressful for parents as it is for students. The drama of getting the kids ready each morning and helping with homework every night can often leave you feeling stressed, frustrated, and fatigued. These three homeopathic medicines can offer relief. For an all-around stress reliever, try the non-habit […]
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Widgets In Tabs
- Enter to Win a Boiron Basket of Health from “All Things Mothering” By boiron on January 17, 2011 24
- Celebrate Holistic Living Month with a Chance for a Complimentary NCH Membership By boiron on October 22, 2012 24
- All About Apis Mellifica—The Stinging Homeopathic Medicine By boiron on June 13, 2014 18
- New Documentary “Just One Drop” Explores Homeopathy October 18, 2017
- Discover the Sweet Benefits of Honey October 11, 2017
- Homeopathic Essentials for Fall October 4, 2017
Widgets In Tabs
- Don’t miss hard-to-find #coupons & #info in Boiron's e-newsletter! Sign up today. https://t.co/wbcmjZAv9k 11 hours ago
- Our ThroatCalm temporarily relieves minor #sorethroat & #hoarseness https://t.co/abtfXQEfDZ 17 hours ago
- Use #homeopathic @ArnicareUSA for everyday #pain relief. https://t.co/1IoTJSRGKs #video https://t.co/dsMgtoH0Vx 19 hours ago
About Wellness Naturally
You’re in the right place to learn about homeopathic medicines for your and your family, as well as lifestyle tips that will help improve your health and overall wellness.
We’ll share insight from guest bloggers, such as moms and health care professionals that support and incorporate homeopathy into their everyday lives.
And we always welcome your input, especially comments and suggestions for future posts you feel would be most relevant to your life.
Thanks for following Wellness Naturally!