Keeping plants safe from predators can be a challenge for any gardener. Here are some natural ways that can help keep unwanted visitors out of your garden: • Keep Plants Healthy: Having healthy plants means they are better equipped to grow quickly and withstand pest damage. Make sure your plants are not over- or under-watered, […]
When the mercury rises in the summer, you can easily put yourself at risk for heat exhaustion. High temperatures and humidity can increase your body temperature especially if you are being physically active. You may find that your body is unable to cool itself down. Signs of heat exhaustion typically include fatigue, dizziness, disorientation, rapid […]
Your day in the garden doesn’t have to end because of nuisances like sunburn, bruises, blisters, muscle aches or bug bites. Keep your first aid kit stocked with summer essentials like Boiron Arnicare and Calendula medicines. These multi-purpose medicines are available in easy-to-apply topical forms such as gel, cream or ointment. The moisturizing creams are […]
Composting has many benefits for not only the environment, but also for you and your yard! Compost helps replenish needed nutrients in the soil to keep it rich and healthy, thus you can avoid using expensive synthetic fertilizers and soil treatments. It can help nourish and protect your plants when used as a mulch. You’ll […]
The 4th of July is all about family, friends, and celebrations. But it can also be all about bug bites, sunburn, muscle aches and indigestion! Here are some essential Boiron medicines that can help keep your whole family’s fun going all holiday long. Pesky bug bites are no match for Ledum palustre and Apis mellifica. […]
Every summer we are faced with a barrage of skin irritations, bug bites, sunburns, and other kinds of seasonal fun gone wrong. Here’s where homeopathy can help! Expert Joette Calabrese, HMC, CCH, RSHom(Na) recommends the following single medicines for your first aid kit: Apis mellifica can help relieve skin rashes with swollen, itchy skin that […]
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Widgets In Tabs
- Enter to Win a Boiron Basket of Health from “All Things Mothering” By boiron on January 17, 2011 24
- Celebrate Holistic Living Month with a Chance for a Complimentary NCH Membership By boiron on October 22, 2012 24
- All About Apis Mellifica—The Stinging Homeopathic Medicine By boiron on June 13, 2014 16
- Natural Ways to Keep Unwanted Visitors Out of Your Garden July 25, 2017
- Tips to Beat the Summer Heat July 18, 2017
- First Aid Essentials for Everyday Garden Injuries July 11, 2017
Widgets In Tabs
- To ensure #Arnica sustainability, #Boiron picks only 30% of the full harvest potential at any given site.… https://t.co/T66eOAwwcy 5 hours ago
- Fresh, wild #Arnica flower is picked whole for #Boiron. #Homeopathy #Quality #Harvest2017 https://t.co/XpJAkzZQ2E 9 hours ago
- Keep up with #Boiron by following our #blog: https://t.co/w7ElTOm4uH 11 hours ago
About Wellness Naturally
You’re in the right place to learn about homeopathic medicines for your and your family, as well as lifestyle tips that will help improve your health and overall wellness.
We’ll share insight from guest bloggers, such as moms and health care professionals that support and incorporate homeopathy into their everyday lives.
And we always welcome your input, especially comments and suggestions for future posts you feel would be most relevant to your life.
Thanks for following Wellness Naturally!