There’s no better way to celebrate National Yoga Month than exploring the many positive benefits of this ancient practice and the art of mindful meditation. Hundreds of community events are organized each September as part of the national observance. And for newbies, it’s the perfect time to improve your health and flexibility. Yoga can be […]
Handy Tips to Relieve Digital Eye Strain If you are one of the tens of millions of Americans who spend hours in front of a computer screen every day, you’re at risk of developing digital eye strain, which can lead to headaches, blurred vision, and dry eyes. But there are many ways to reduce the […]
The new school year can be just as stressful for parents as it is for students. The drama of getting the kids ready each morning and helping with homework every night can often leave you feeling stressed, frustrated, and fatigued. These three homeopathic medicines can offer relief. For an all-around stress reliever, try the non-habit […]
Labor Day Weekend means lots of barbecues. Lots of barbecues means lots of food. And possibly lots of stomach issues. These single homeopathic medicines can help manage a variety of digestive problems: Nux vomica relieves nausea and digestive troubles associated with overindulgence.* Pulsatilla relieves gastric discomfort caused by eating too much fatty food, cakes, and ice cream, […]
Vacation days are a precious commodity. You hoard them all year, saving them for your special trip. And the last thing you want to deal with on vacation is getting sick or injured. There are a host of homeopathic medicines that you should keep in your suitcase, backpack, or purse should an illness or injury […]
Keeping plants safe from predators can be a challenge for any gardener. Here are some natural ways that can help keep unwanted visitors out of your garden: • Keep Plants Healthy: Having healthy plants means they are better equipped to grow quickly and withstand pest damage. Make sure your plants are not over- or under-watered, […]
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Widgets In Tabs
- Enter to Win a Boiron Basket of Health from “All Things Mothering” By boiron on January 17, 2011 24
- Celebrate Holistic Living Month with a Chance for a Complimentary NCH Membership By boiron on October 22, 2012 24
- All About Apis Mellifica—The Stinging Homeopathic Medicine By boiron on June 13, 2014 18
Widgets In Tabs
- Gelsemium relieves #apprehension w/ trembling, dizziness, general weakness & lack of memory. https://t.co/1CyWMJOAwf 31 minutes ago
- Optique 1 eye drops soothe red, dry, itchy, gritty, burning or tired eyes. https://t.co/MAFbe1MH7v https://t.co/TAF3wR6Byh 44 minutes ago
- Joette Calabrese is LIVE tonight! https://t.co/IEeJttrP3W 13 hours ago
About Wellness Naturally
You’re in the right place to learn about homeopathic medicines for your and your family, as well as lifestyle tips that will help improve your health and overall wellness.
We’ll share insight from guest bloggers, such as moms and health care professionals that support and incorporate homeopathy into their everyday lives.
And we always welcome your input, especially comments and suggestions for future posts you feel would be most relevant to your life.
Thanks for following Wellness Naturally!