Avoid Tummy Troubles This Labor Day Holiday
Labor Day Weekend means lots of barbecues. Lots of barbecues means lots of food. And possibly lots of stomach issues. These single homeopathic medicines can help manage a variety of digestive problems:
- Nux vomica relieves nausea and digestive troubles associated with overindulgence.*
- Pulsatilla relieves gastric discomfort caused by eating too much fatty food, cakes, and ice cream, with bloating, belching, and slow digestion.*
- Carbo vegetabilis relieves bloating and gas in the stomach, with belching.*
- Lycopodium clavatum relieves discomfort and indigestion, with gas and bloating around the waist, especially after eating onions or garlic.*
- Antimonium crudum relieves indigestion with nausea from eating too much, especially rich or acidic foods or cured meat.*
Discover more homeopathic medicines for digestive issues by downloading the free Boiron Medicine Finder app. And from everyone here at Boiron, have a happy, healthy, and safe Labor Day holiday.
*These “Uses” have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.