Calendula officinalis, better known as a Garden marigold, offers more than its good looks. This flower has healing power! With its bright yellow-orange blossoms, Calendula has been used for centuries as a healing and soothing...
Memorial Day has traditionally marked the unofficial start of summer. So many will be kicking off the season with a weekend full of barbecues, picnics and other food-filled gatherings with family and friends. Expect some...
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Widgets In Tabs
- Enter to Win a Boiron Basket of Health from “All Things Mothering” By boiron on January 17, 2011 24
- Celebrate Holistic Living Month with a Chance for a Complimentary NCH Membership By boiron on October 22, 2012 24
- All About Apis Mellifica—The Stinging Homeopathic Medicine By boiron on June 13, 2014 10
Widgets In Tabs
- @HomeopathyWorks guides you through these must-have #homeopathic medicines for #summer. https://t.co/EHUKfWok1J #video 4 hours ago
- Urtica urens can help sun allergies w/ stinging or prickly feeling or relieve itching aggravated by cold & water. https://t.co/VxtQhdGe37 8 hours ago
- Hypericum perforatum decreases the risk of #sun allergy. https://t.co/jJXiaxhWkB #homeopathic 10 hours ago
About Wellness Naturally
You’re in the right place to learn about homeopathic medicines for your and your family, as well as lifestyle tips that will help improve your health and overall wellness.
We’ll share insight from guest bloggers, such as moms and health care professionals that support and incorporate homeopathy into their everyday lives.
And we always welcome your input, especially comments and suggestions for future posts you feel would be most relevant to your life.
Thanks for following Wellness Naturally!