Labor Day Weekend means lots of barbecues. Lots of barbecues means lots of food. And possibly lots of stomach issues. These single homeopathic medicines can help manage a variety of digestive problems:
- Nux vomica relieves nausea and digestive troubles associated with overindulgence.*
- Pulsatilla relieves gastric discomfort caused by eating too much fatty food, cakes, and ice cream, with bloating, belching, and slow digestion.*
- Carbo vegetabilis relieves bloating and gas in the stomach, with belching.*
- Lycopodium clavatum relieves discomfort and indigestion, with gas and bloating around the waist, especially after eating onions or garlic.*
- Antimonium crudum relieves indigestion with nausea from eating too much, especially rich or acidic foods or cured meat.*
Discover more homeopathic medicines for digestive issues by downloading the free Boiron Medicine Finder app. And from everyone here at Boiron, have a happy, healthy, and safe Labor Day holiday.
*These “Uses” have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.