Director of Online Marketing Strategy & Performance
Location: Newtown Square, PA
- Plan and execute search, email marketing, social media, online advertising, and SEO/SEM campaigns, and manage websites for U.S. market.
- Participate in the development of online marketing strategy based on data from consumers and sales team.
- Provide quality consumer care and information through interactions on social media platforms.
- Improve search-related activities through meta tags, keyword research, and optimization tests.
- Collect and analyze analytics data of visitor’s behavior and optimize online campaigns based on data.
- Identify and report Return on Investment (ROI) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) from online campaigns.
- Manage tracking and reporting of search-related activities and report digital insights to Director of Marketing.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, management information systems, strategic communications or related field + 5 years of post-baccalaureate progressive experience in the job offered or in a position involving digital marketing and website management based on SEO and SEM. Alternatively, will accept Master’s Degree in marketing, management information systems, strategic communications or related field + 3 years of experience in the job offered or in a position involving digital marketing and website management based on SEO and SEM.
- Must have proficiency with Adobe Web Publishing Products, Google Analytics, Email Campaign software and Blogging tools.
If you feel you are qualified and would like to apply for this position, please email your resumé to Mr. Fabrice Figliolini ([email protected]), 6 Campus Boulevard, Newtown Square, PA 19073.