Boiron Consumer Experience Specialist
Location: Newtown Square, PA
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
This position will respond to inquiries from the public including product-related questions and complaints, adverse reactions, general homeopathy, etc. through mail, e-mail, live telephone contact, and Web-based social platforms. This individual will also support Digital Marketing in social media, corporate Web presence-building and consumer outreach initiatives as well as assist Quality Assurance in managing complaints, related investigations and documentation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer consumer phone inquiries regarding product information and drug facts, product complaints and adverse events, and maintain related documentation.
- Respond to all mail and e-mail inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Provide quality consumer care and information through interactions on social media platforms.
- Manage the telephone system and outgoing messages.
- Respond to voicemails received after business hours in a timely manner.
- Manage contacts and information in the consumer inquiry database.
- Compile consumer inquiries data and issue reports on monthly basis or as needed.
- Manage product complaint documentation and coordinate sample collection for investigation.
- Conduct initial intake for adverse event reports and forward to appropriate Quality Assurance or contracted call center consultant.
- Update, manage and maintain informational resources in paper and electronic formats.
- Assist record retention activities associated with all GMP documentation maintained by Quality Assurance.
- Maintain open communication with Operations to resolve challenges.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Manage time effectively and utilize strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Provide support and staffing at consumer events when required.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Communications or related field.
- 2-4 years of customer service or call center experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Proficiency in social media applications including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; must be a strong active listener with a strong thought process.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a high-paced, multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to balance multiple responsibilities; adapt to changing corporate priorities; and meet deadlines.
- Ability to recognize and interpret trend data from consumer inquiries.
- Ability to work independently, manage own time and take initiative; or take direction to support a team or hired consultants.
- Ability to provide effective and timely resolutions for a wide range and high volume of customer inquiries.
- Self-starter with demonstrated leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Build positive rapport with different types of consumers over the telephone or through Web-based social platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to diplomatically resolve consumer complaints and diffuse tension to ensure goodwill and customer retention.
- Ability to represent brand image of friendliness, empathy, and holistic lifestyle to general public.
- Ability to travel domestic (up to 10% travel required), which may include overnight and/or weekend travel.
If you feel you are qualified and would like to apply for this position, please email your resumé to [email protected]