Bring Out The Health Within
Five Facts About Homeopathic Medicines
Homeopathy is a therapeutic method that uses highly diluted natural substances to relieve symptoms.
- Natural—The active ingredients in homeopathic medicines are diluted plants, animals and minerals that relieve the same symptoms they cause at full strength (i.e., a micro-dose of coffee bean helps nervousness).
- Scope of Use—Similar to other over-the-counter (OTC) medicines, homeopathic medicines can be used to relieve symptoms of a wide range of acute health conditions such as allergies, coughs, colds, flu, stress, arthritis pain, muscle pain, and teething.
- Quality-controlled—Homeopathic medicines are manufactured according to the highest standards, complying with specifications of the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS) and Drug Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Safe—Homeopathic medicines are one of the safest choices for self-treatment.
- No known side effects such as drowsiness
- No interactions with conventional medications or herbal remedies
- No contraindications with pre-existing conditions
- No masking of symptoms
- Forms—Like other OTCs, homeopathic medicines are available in a variety of dosage forms such as gels, ointments, creams, syrups, eye drops, and suppositories.